New Service Request

Welcome to the Hickory Creek Special Utility District Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement and all other forms to apply for service. Please go to the Forms & Reports Tab and then select All Forms & Reports. All the required documents will be listed at the bottom of the page.

We look forward to serving your water needs.



Hunt county REQUIRES easements to be filed out on legal sized paper (8 1/2" x 14").  If easements are not printed on 81/2"x 14" with a 3" margin at the bottom of the page the county will NOT except the document.  We can provide you an easement by mail or you may come by the office.